Monday, October 6, 2014

Healthy Prism Store Is For You

We started Healthy Prism Store in 2008 to help people all over the world supplement their diets and daily routines with natural, better choices. Healthy Prism believes in whole food supplements that help to increase the needs of your body as you age or due to an unhealthy diet. People are running more marathons and biking and hiking as well. The body cannot replenish some of the necessary nutrients with diet alone. It is important to supplement these needs naturally and wisely. Electrolytes are an important part of after exercise routine. (they also help when drinking alcohol). I personally wake up and the first thing I do is drink my smoothie supplement drink. I add frozen fresh fruit for a thick cold enjoyable morning "shake". This is followed by either weights or cardio. After getting dressed for work, I sit down at my desk and enjoy a cup of coffee or herbal tea. Sometimes I forget to stop to eat lunch, so I find it important to get nutrients to my body regularly. As you get to know our site and our missions, I hope you will share your thoughts and tips as well. The best way to learn and prosper is to listen and absorb the suggestions of others. Have a great day!

No comments: